Terms and conditions
Please read this Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimer of Service and User Agreement carefully before scheduling any of the services offered. These Terms are subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of Diversified Healing.
By purchasing a session with Diversified Healing , you agree to all the terms below and accept the following:
- All sessions are confidential unless I believe there is the risk you might harm yourself or others
- All clients, regardless of their race, ethnicity, cultural or religious background, disability, gender, sexual orientation, political beliefs or age are treated with the greatest respect
- None of my sessions are intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business and/or psychological
- I accept no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on a consultation with me
- As a matter of policy, I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason
- An energy healing session complements traditional medicine. Clients should seek qualified medical advice if they have any health concerns
- Clients should not stop or alter the dose of any medication or any prescribed treatment without consulting the relevant medical practitioner, even if they feel better after receiving healing
- I am not qualified to diagnose, recommend treatment or surgery, offer prescriptions or comment on advice received from a registered medical practitioner
- For any ongoing health concern clients must consult the relevant medical practitioner
- Full payment is due in advance for all sessions.
- I take every appointment very seriously, and I expect the same from my clients. I’m happy to move sessions free of charge if anything unexpected crops up as long as I’m given more.than 48 hours of notice.
- Fees are non-refundable if you do not show for an appointment or cancel with less than 48 hours notice. I’m afraid this also includes sessions cancelled due to illness.
- Refunds are not given for late arrivals or no shows. Your investment for healing and coaching packages are also non-refundable.
- Please be aware that under no circumstance I’m able to refund distant healing sessions or email/recorded sessions.
- In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a session and if for whatever reason it is not possible to rearrange a date all fees will be refunded in full.
- Please arrive at your appointment on time: not early or late. If you arrive early, I may still be in a session. If you arrive late your session time will be lost.
Energy Healing is restoring the natural order of things. As with in-person energy healing, distance energy healing promotes the balanced and harmonious flow of energy in the subtle energy field that surrounds and permeates the body, supporting all of its organs, cells and functions. By clearing energetic imbalances in this energy field (aura), the body is stimulated to activate its own innate healing ability, and begin to heal itself. Distance energy healing can address specific conditions and areas of the body as energetic patterns. My focus is to help balance your energy so that you can feel better, physically, emotionally, mentally.
Spiritual healing and energy work are not a substitute for traditional Medical treatment, if you have a serious health imbalance please see a Doctor or other appropriate professional, and make complementary healing part of a complete health care program. These pages are offered as part of my practice as an energy healer and are not to be taken as medical advice but as spiritual information. I find that invoking angels and guides that are relevant to the healers and healer’s personal spiritual paths does accelerate healing and recovery. My primary efforts are directed to helping others discover, acquire and activate their own abilities to heal themselves and others, to commune with spirit directly and to assist with earth healing. All thoughts are Prayers, and all prayers are answered, may your thoughts accept yourself as worthy of wellness and abundance and happiness.
Information or services given by the author/practitioner of Diversified Healing through the internet, telephone or directly cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental, financial, medical, psychological, psychiatric, or legal fields. To be clear: You, the receiver of information and services from the author/practitioner of Diversified Healing, alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your participation in Diversified Healing services, you agree to not hold us liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in life due to such participation at any time, under any circumstances.
Diversified Healing does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on vy Diversified Healing for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any and all information offered is based on the experience and knowledge of Diversified Healing, and is to be taken at your own risk and understanding. Individual results may vary.
I run each and every session with the highest level of commitment.
Diversified Healing has your best intentions at heart. I sincerely hope that each of clients and viewers has a positive and uplifting experience with my services. If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me.