Suggested Guidelines to Facilitate Greater Healing Healing
Healing is a complex issue. There are many contributing factors and many things which can be done to facilitate greater healing. Here is a full list of suggested guidelines. These are merely guidelines, none of which are requirements. However, I do highly recommend you adhere to number 9 as we want the healing energy to have as long as possible to permeate your being.
Please adopt what best fits your schedule and temperament. The more you can do the better.
- At the start of the session, sit in a comfortable, relaxed position where you will be undisturbed for at least an hour. Feel free to nap after you have completed up to step 5. If you must get back to activity, please do your best to set aside 30 min to complete up to step 5.
- At the commencement of the healing, say the following affirmation at least three times “I completely, deeply, and permanently accept, absorb, and assimilate the divine healing energy. Thank you. So be it.” You may repeat this several times throughout the healing, as you feel called.
- Do your best to keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth. This closes an energy circuit and will help to facilitate greater healing.
- Do pranic breathing for 5-10 min. Inhale for 6 seconds, hold for 3, exhale for 6 seconds, hold for 3. If you feel dizzy at all, imagine your feet growing roots deep into the earth. If you continue to be dizzy, release the breath and simply relax.
- If you do not have high blood pressure, do twin hearts meditation. https://vimeo.com/112737789.
- Play om in the background to help dissolve negative energy. This is a good option. Feel free to find your own. https://youtu.be/J7mZXwbddWg
- You will be given an update when the healing is done, along with any special instructions, if needed.
- After the healing, be sure to drink lots of water and get lots of rest. Honor your body and the healing process.
- Do not bathe for a minimum of 12 hours, longer if possible. The divine healing energy will continue to assimilate for up to 3 days.
- Take a shower with a salt scrub at least once a week, preferably several times a week. Optimal would be just prior to treatment. Make sure to cover your entire body and wait 5 min before rinsing. If you prefer to take a bath, be sure to get out before 30 min or you will begin to reabsorb the dirty energy. Make sure you do not use epsom salts. You can use regular table salt or get the big bags of water softener from a hardware store. In a bath, use 2 pounds minimum per regular sized tub.
- You can place your feet in a tub of salt water to facilitate the expulsion of dirty energy. This will speed up the healing process
- Wear light colored, natural fibers and remove any rubber, leather, silk and crystals from your body.
- Practicing forgiveness is helpful to healing karma. Negative karma can be a contributing factor with persistent ailments. The following is a wonderful forgiveness practice. https://vimeo.com/113391348?outro=1&fbclid=IwAR11eVx0VlSVARlpf0OWSrpuU4kdr-Ig7YBSZetOYi6_O_xGXT7nkxajfDI
- Being of service is also helpful to healing karma. Specifically in areas having to do with the challenges you are facing. For example, if you are dealing with cancer, it is helpful to find ways to assist others dealing with cancer.
- Tithing is yet another way to help create good healing karma. It is advised to donate to both immediate cancer assistance, such as helping to pay for cancer treatments for others, and for long term assistance such as donating to cancer research.
If any questions arise, please feel free to reach out. I am here as your humble servant and guide.
Thank you for allowing me to facilitate this healing energy for you. I am honored to be a channel for divine healing.
Divine Love & Infinite Blessings,